Hi. I'm Trista Zinn. I am the founder of Coreset Fitness, and a personal trainer who specializes in pelvic health and core re-programming. I have become Canada’s highest qualified and most experienced Trainer in HYPOPRESSIVE® Fitness — Canada's only International course instructor and Master Trainer. I am also its biggest advocate.
My focus is to spread the word about the benefits of Hypopressives Fitness to both women and men across the country.
After being diagnosed with Stage 2 prolapse, from which I was told there was little non-surgical chance of recovery, I was determined to find a non-invasive and less traditional treatment. This led me to the HYPOPRESSIVE technique. I sought out the world’s only English-speaking certifying instructor at the time, in Spain. It was there where I was privately trained and received the Fundamental Level 1 Accreditation in the HYPOPRESSIVE Method. I was so impressed with this type of training and my personal success with having eliminated any trace of my prolapse, that I went to the UK to receive an Advanced Level 2 Accreditation and thereafter returned to Spain twice more to earn the Expert Level 3 and continued my training to become a Master level international instructor in HYPOPRESSIVE® Fitness.
I have been in the fitness industry for over 25 years and have been leading walking clinic for 18. My day-to-day practice is predominantly based on Hypopressive Fitness training 1-1, classes, workshops and teaching courses. I am a mother of 2 and lover of all things outdoors. In my spare time I enjoy running, cycling, x-country skiing, walking and spending time with family and friends.
- Pre- and Postnatal Training since 2001
- Older Adult Fitness
- Pfilates (Pelvic Floor Pilates) for pelvic floor wellness
- TRX Suspension Training
- HYPOPRESSIVE Method (Fundamental, Advanced , Expert Levels, Wall series and Master trainer & Course Instructor )
- Positive Practice for the Pelvic Floor Level 1: Australian Fitness Network
- Proactive Programming for the Pelvic Floor Level 2: Australian Fitness Network
- Post Natal Ab rehab : Australian Fitness Network
- Nailing the Core cert course: Australian Fitness Network
- Neurophysiology 101: Body Harmonics
- Non-internal Level 1 Pelvic Health Certification Course by: Pelvic Health Solutions
- Training The Female Athlete: Physio Detective, Anthony Lo
- If You Can’t Breath You Can’t Function by Mary Massery PT, DPT,DSc
- Qualified Oxygen Advantage Trainer.