- Feet facing foreword & hands distance apart
- Do not squat into this pose it is a pivot from the hips into angle where you can get the most
- Hands are flat fingers facing forward wrist are facing away from the body
- You can push a little down and away from the body in a motion AS IF to spread the legs but
not doing so
- Elbows are slightly bent and wide
- Look to your toes so you create nice length in the neck
- Slight axis shift forward to unload the pelvis
- Lengthen heals into the floor and feel how it activates the core all the way up the spine
- Exhale and grow paying attention to the 3 domes — pelvic, respiratory, and the top of the
head — are in line.
- Once you have the pose set — don’t forget to breath — and fine tune it with the exhale.
- When you breath don’t round your back remember to breath laterally so you don’t do a cat
and cow movement with the breath.