- On your back
- Knees bent so pelvis rests in neutral comfortably
- Pelvis in neutral ( use the hose analogy or the hands forming a triangle with the heel of your
hands on your hip bones and index fingers on your pubic bone & thumbs toward each other.
You now have created a triangle and it should be flat
- Feet hands distance apart
- Feet flexed when you are not standing on them
- Exhale and grow. In this pose you can look down with your eyes while keeping your head on
the ground only to get the idea of the growing …
- Palms are facing the ceiling fingers facing each other
- Finger tips are inline with your arm pits
- Elbows wide so the shoulder blades are smooth and away from each other on the floor.
- Arm position is palms facing out elbows wide and away from the body
- You can think of the bubble analogy, as if you are inside the bubble and opening up and
becoming one with the bubble
- You want shoulder blades away from each other but not rounded
- Shoulder girdle is open and active
- When the arms are in this position they will encourage the ribs to open
- The arms in Demeter can be down with the hands at hip level or middle with finger tips inline
with the arm pits or raise higher but remember the energy is always moving away from the
You have the option of moving the arms up while in apnea when the first inhale is taken you
then move them down on the exhale as rest breath one.