- Hands & Knees
- Knees under hips at 90%
- Feet flexed
- Arms in line with the shoulders
- Fingers facing each other with wrist turned inwards
- Fingers in line with arm pits
- Elbows slightly bent and energy goes out the elbow and wrists as if to almost do a spreading
the floor action
- When you do this spreading action the shoulder blades should move away from each other
without rounding the back.
- Keep the back flat not rounded so be careful when breathing you do not do a “ cat & cow “
move with the breath
- don’t let the head sink the very back of the head needs to stay inline with the back.
- Again remember having the 3 domes in line..