Training with a group of fellow walking enthusiasts offers the motivation to increase your endurance or intensity in a friendly, social environment.
The Speed Walking Clinic meets Sunday mornings at 8:30. During this challenging 1½ hour walk you will benefit from the motivation of the group to walk faster, tackle hill training and enjoy the company of your fellow walkers throughout the year.
Location: The corner of Eglinton Ave West and Lascelles Blvd
Is a Speed Walking Clinic for you?
You will enjoy the Speed Walking Clinic if
- you enjoy walking with a group
- you are already walking 1½ hours and want to increase your pace and correct your form
- you would like to increase your endurance or work your way up to running
- you are a runner who wants to add variety to your training program or want to take a break from running
- you would like to have your workout done by 10:00am
- you enjoy outdoor walking with all the variety it has to offer
While we love our furry, canine friends, this walking clinic is not for walkers with dogs.
Contact Coreset Fitness for more information.